SmartPath, Inc. (“SmartPath”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) understands that your privacy is an important concern, especially for a personal finance site and mobile app like SmartPath. SmartPath is committed to protecting the privacy of all of our users. This Privacy and Security Policy explains how SmartPath protects the information you provide to us through the website www.SmartPathfinancial.com and through our mobile apps.
1. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NEVER SOLD OR RENTED, TO ANYONE, FOR ANY REASON, AT ANY TIME.
“Personal Information” refers to any non-public information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address or any non-public data about you that you provide to us through the website www.SmartPathfinancial.com and through our mobile apps. This Personal Information will only be used by us:
- To fulfill your requests for SmartPath services, including, without limitation, providing access to your accounts, transaction history, and other information related to the services;
- To collect any payments required from you for the SmartPath services;
- To communicate with you regarding the SmartPath services;
- To be used in the aggregate, in a non-personally identifiable way, to improve SmartPath and, in the event you are part of an employer or third party sponsored plan, provide aggregate reporting;
- As otherwise set forth in this Privacy and Security Policy.
2. WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE.
All of the Personal Information submitted to SmartPath is secured using bank-grade 256-bit SSL in a secure datacenter.
3. WE DON’T SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
SmartPath does NOT sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. SmartPath may only share Personal Information with third parties when:
- You provide your consent;
- We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to share your information to companies who work on SmartPath’s behalf and who are bound by the same privacy restrictions as described in this Privacy and Security Policy;
- In conjunction with a sale of SmartPath or SmartPath’s assets, in which case, we may transfer some or all Personal Information to the acquiring company, but we will promptly alert you to such transfer and inform you of the new Privacy and Security policy;
- To comply with law enforcement, applicable law, and when disclosure is required by a court, government agency, or regulator.
4. YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND OPT OUT OF HEARING FROM US.
You are entitled to know whether we hold Personal Information about you and, if we do, to have access to that Personal Information and require it to be correct if it is inaccurate.
You may opt out of receiving marketing e-mail communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of our e-mails or sending us mail or e-mail at the address below.
5. WE CAN’T CONTROL WHAT YOU DO ON PUBLIC WEBSITES!
Remember that anything you write in the blog or on user forums can be viewed and used by anyone on the Internet. SmartPath is not responsible for the privacy or security of any information disclosed on these public forums.
6. YOUR NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE.
Like many other websites and mobile apps, Smartpathfinancial.com and the SmartPath apps may collect technical information about you, such as what browser you are using or how much time you spend on a certain page or screen, to help us understand how you use SmartPath. Similarly, our website and apps employ an Internet technology called “cookies.” Cookies are small files which save information about your visit to our website and apps. None of this information is used to identify you personally, and is not considered to be Personal Information, but such information is used in the aggregate to help us improve the website’s and apps’ performance, design, and stability.
7. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED IN THE UNITED STATES.
If you are a resident of any country outside the United States, you understand and agree that we store and process your Personal Information on computers located in the United States, and that by providing any information to us, you consent to the transfer of such information to the United States.
8. HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US.
We may decide to change this Privacy and Security Policy at our discretion, but if we do, we will post the changes here. If you have any questions about this Privacy and Security Policy, you can contact us at:
1642 Courtleigh Dr.
Dunwoody, GA 30338